Every web site has untapped potential. No web site is perfect. Your web site could be delivering noticably better results after a few minor tweaks and fixes.
One of the keys factors of online success is to keep on testing and adjusting. Continious improvement doesn’t have to cost thousands of euro.
A website review by James Royal-Lawson costs from €399 and gives you clear and actionable advice. If you want to order now then jump straight to the order form. If you want to know more then keep reading and watch this short video clip.
Is this something for me?
Yes! If, for example…
- you’ve understood the importance of digital marketing,
but don’t know how to put it into action.
- you don’t feel at ease with “technical things”
such as code and SEO.
- you don’t really know what your analytics data is saying
- your digital efforts have stagnated or you are
frustrated at your progress
- you want concrete advice from a seasoned web professional
- you’re smart and understand great value for money!
How do we do this?
Once you’ve placed your order using the form below you’ll receive a confirmation email. In the confirmation there is a link to a brief survey.
Completing the survey gives me the insight and background I need to produce the report.
The website review service is pre-pay. You’ll receive a digital invoice that will needed to be payed before we can get properly started.
If you have ordered the Skype option then I’ll arrange a suitable time to hold a meeting with you. If Skype isn’t your thing, we can talk via a regular phone.
If you have ordered the Analytics option then i’ll need to have access to your analytics tool (such as Google Analytics) and webmaster tools (such as Google Webmaster Tools)
Once everything is in place, I’ll produce your report. Within 7 days you’ll receive your report with recommendations that will increase the value of your online business.
What do I get?
Your report will be personally produced by me, James Royal-Lawson. I’m a senior digital marketing and usability consultant with over 15 years in the business.
The report and audit will be delivered as a PDF. So far, no report I’ve produced has been less than two A4 pages long. The more recommendations I find to talk about, the longer the report!
“Thank James. This is exactly what I needed. Very clear and concise.”
Daniel Razzano, Interactive Diagnostic Imaging
“James gave us concrete suggestions to put into the hands of developers, especially in terms of technology and performance, but also things related to the editorial work and the basis for longer term development and improvement of the site.”
Anders Vessman, Rikspolisstyrelsen
“James quickly delivered prioritized hands-on advice on what to improve on our website and blog. Best money ever spent on our website”
Kristian Norling, Findwise
Standard audit & review:
- Website review – An assessment of your site based on over 100 different critera across 5 categories including SEO, technical performance and usability. Also included is a Beantin Index rating
- Actionable recommendations – Feedback and optimisation advice to improve the performance of your site
- Written report – Delivered to you via email as a PDF
- Delivery within 7-days – Emailed to you within 7 days after initial information is fully provided
Competitor analysis option:
If you order the Competitor analysis option, you’ll also receiving the following:
- Assessment competitor’s websites – a general assessment of up to 3 competitor’s websites
- Strengths and Weaknesses – a write up of the main strengths and weaknesses of the competitor’s websites
If you order the Analytics analysis option, you’ll also receiving the following:
- Visitor journeys – what are your visitors doing, where are they stumbling.
- Critical issues – description of any critical issues found using Google webmaster tools and analytics
- Measurement ajustments – additions and changes to your analytics that will improve your decision making
If you order the Skype option, you’ll also receiving the following:
- Pre-analysis Skype meeting – a personal call to learn more about your business, digital strategy, goals, current situation
- Post-delivery Skype meeting – a follow-up call where we can walk through the report and discuss it’s contents and recommended next steps.
Ready? Let’s go!
Your website review and audit costs from: €399
What happens next?
After ordering, you’ll receive confirmation of the order. You’ll also receive a link to a short survey that I need you to complete in order to produce your report.
The review service is a pre-pay service, so you’ll need to pay the digital invoice I send you as soon as possible so we can get started.
If purchased, then we’ll have a Skype meeting (or similar). Once I’ve received all the information and data I need to start the audit, you’ll receive your report within 7 days.
I run a serious business and I respect yours. Any information you share with me will be kept confidential.
If my recommendations do not lead to an improvement in the performance of your online business, I’ll be happy to refund the cost of the report in full.
My stock level is dictated by the amount of hours I have available. Should my stock level be too low to produce your report within the time frame promised, then I will refund your payment if you so wish.