I’m James Royal-Lawson, Stockholm-based Swedish and English speaking UX-er, optimiser, web analyst and podcaster..
I’ve been experimenting with, creating, and successfully managing digital activities since I first went online as a teenager in 1986, and then professionally since the late 90s.
What I do
I analyse websites and how they are used.
I gather insights and provide advice about how to optimise them.
I produce and test interaction designs.
I coach and hold seminars about measuring and designing websites.
I bridge between digital roles.
I work holistically, pragmatically and human-centered.
I help you piece together the digital jigsaw
email@example.comTo learn more about how I’ve helped others and how I could help you, then read my consultant resume which has details of my skills and assignments.
- Browse through my consultant resume (konsultprofil)
- You can read my LinkedIn profile
- and The Beantin Manifesto for an insight into my working principles.
- Beantin AB also has a brief environmental policy.
- You can email me via firstname.lastname@example.org,
- ‘phone or SMS me on +46735931654.
- See my calendar and book a meeting
- You can even skype me at james.royal-lawson.
- Follow James Royal-Lawson on Twitter,
- Add me to your Circles on Google+,
- and even get updates by liking Beantin on Facebook.